Presentation of the school and educational programs, meeting with masters and curators of laboratories, introductory lectures on director's work with the actor, on film directing
and cinematography skills.
- 15.00 - 16.00 - introductory lecture «Director's work with the actor». Natalia Kudryashova
- 16.00 - 17.00 - introductory lecture on cinematography skills. Alexander Burov (Small Hall)
- 17.00 - 18.00 - introductory lecture on directing skills. Dmitry Mamulia (Small Hall)
- 18.00 - 20.00 - Doors Open Day. Participate: the MSNC Rector Gennady Kostrov, the artistic director of the MSNC Dmitry Mamulia, the masters of laboratories, the curators of educational programs and the leading instructors of the MSNC (Small Hall)
- 20.00 - 21.00 - «Extracurricular Reading». Representation the independent works by students
of the actor's laboratory of Yuri Muravitsky (Great Hall)
- 21.20 - 22.00 - «Useless alley». The performance by the students of the actor's laboratory
of Yuri Muravitsky (the playground in front of the MSNC building)
- 22.00 - 00.00 - showing works of students and graduates of MSNC (Great Hall)
The Moscow School of New Cinema opened a set for the 2018/2019 academic year:
- Directing workshop
- Isabel Stever’s Laboratory
- Fred Kelemen's Laboratory
- Arthur Aristakisyan’s Laboratory
- Cameraman's laboratory of Alexander Burov
- Cameraman's laboratory
- Oleg Dorman’s screenwriting laboratory
- Sasha Denisova’s Laboratory of dramaturgy
- Victor Alimpiev's Video Art Laboratory
- Acting education course (laboratory)
Doors Open Day is a unique opportunity to meet teachers, curators of laboratories, get acquainted with the content of training programs, see the school from the inside: to learn the specifics
of teaching, those features and nuances that distinguish this school from others and make it productive.
Rector the MSNC Gennady Kostrov, Dmitry Mamulia, the leading masters and curators
of the laboratories Bakur Bakuradze, Arthur Aristakisyan, Irakli Kvirikadze, Oleg Dorman, Alexander Burov, Yury Muravitsky, Andrei Dobrovolsky, Ilya Tomashevich, Victor Alimpiev, Natalia Kudryashova, Nikita Chumakov, Maxim Semenov, Tigran Agavelyan, Sasha Denisova, Ilya Kozin, Maria Ignatenko, Andrey Klychnikov will talk about the school, its system and specifics.
The applicants will have the opportunity to see classes, assembly rooms, a theater hall, a conference hall and cinemas. It will be possible to ask questions not only to teachers and masters of laboratories, but also to graduates. The school administration will answer questions about the conditions
of admission, the prospects for training, and exchange programs. At the bottom of the open door you will be able to find out detailed information about the program «MSNC auditor».
You can buy a subscription to the «MSNC auditor» here.
MSNC is one of the leading Russian film schools. There are 12 workshops, 2 branches, 4 international programs, 73 teachers, 450 students, internships in foreign film schools, an educational theater,
a debut studio, a children's film school. Training is conducted in the evening 7 days a week.
The first period of receipt of documents for admission is completed on June 8, 2018.
The second period of documents acceptance ends on September 20, 2018.
The beginning of studying is October 1, 2018.
Attention! Introductory interview in the director's laboratory will be held on June 10.
Registration for the open day and introductory lectures is required.