Learning outcomes in the first semester:
application for a short film script.
In the first semester in the screenwriting laboratory the students sort out the topics:
- Place of dramaturgy among other arts
- Script. Its place and role of making a film
- Correlation of theory and practice
- Script and production. Basis of Economics. Cinema for screenwriters
- The script and its author: the psychology of work
- Pictoriality. Cinematography. Expressiveness
- Working with time
- The art of narration. Relations between the author and the viewer. Clarity of expression
- Tension and conflict. «Suspense»
- Fantasy - taste - construction
Students work on script etudes and analyze the dramaturgy of films that they have seen.
Learning outcomes in the second semester: course script of a short film / application for a course script of a full-length film.
In the second semester in the screenwriting laboratory the students sort out the topics:
- Scene and episode. Its place and capabilities in the script. Installation of episodes
- Character. Character and story about him
- Hero and history
- Sympathy and empathy
- The art of dialogue, the art of silence
- The art of exciting change
- Genre features
- Working on the plan
- Different types of application for the script. Working on the application
- Types of writing a script
Students work on a short film script and conduct an analysis of the dramaturgy of the watched films.
Learning outcomes in the third semester:
course script of a full-length film / application
for a graduation script of a full-length film.
In the third semester students work on a full-length course script and analyze the drama
of the watched films.
Learning outcomes in the fourth semester: graduation script of a full-length film.
In the fourth semester students work on a full-length graduation script and conduct an analysis
of the drama of the watched films. At the end of the semester will be held the defense
of the graduation project.